Fanedit Forums

Full Version: Hey Dude
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Anyone ever watch this Nickelodeon series? It was about teens that worked on a dude ranch during the summer. I used to watch it religiously back in the day.

I've started a blog in which I'm going to be reviewing every episode of the series. You can check it out here.
HA! i remember watching this show. i watched pretty much everything on nickelodeon in the late 80's through the 90's as i slowly transitioned to MTV and VH1.
i haven't thought of this show for years so it didn't occur to me until clicking your link that the blonde girl i had a huge crush on was Christine Taylor. so . . thank you for that at least.
I actually stayed at the ranch that the show was filmed near and partially in! Tanque Verde! Loved loved loved this show when I was growing up. This was around 1994 or 1995. I believe the show had wrapped at that point as the main check in area from the show had a bunch of piled up boxes and the sets looked a little rundown. The pool was part of where we stayed and I swam in that everyday that I was there.
The sets are still standing, abandoned and in much disrepair, to this day:

A mini-reunion took place at Huffington Post last year:

I keep confusing this thread with the thread where those other two FE guys can't find their car.
musiced921 Wrote:I actually stayed at the ranch that the show was filmed near and partially in! Tanque Verde! Loved loved loved this show when I was growing up. This was around 1994 or 1995. I believe the show had wrapped at that point as the main check in area from the show had a bunch of piled up boxes and the sets looked a little rundown. The pool was part of where we stayed and I swam in that everyday that I was there.

Same! Tanque Verde Ranch in Tuscon, Arizona. I went there with my parents when I was 11 or 12.
Geoffrey Darby, the executive producer of the series, has posted two outtakes videos:

Someone did a parody song/video:

Here's a full 25th anniversary reunion panel from last year:

Missed this thread before but wow there's some fun stuff here. I haven't thought about the show in a long time, although I referred to Christine Taylor as 'Melody from 'Hey Dude' ' until about 2009 or so.
thecuddlyninja Wrote:I referred to Christine Taylor as 'Melody from 'Hey Dude' ' until about 2009 or so.

You can do so again. Christine has gone on record about how a bunch of the old "Hey Duders" (including Paris Hilton) have come out of the woodwork and approached her everywhere.
Pages: 1 2