Fanedit Forums

Full Version: Twin Peaks The Return (Season 3)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Amazing news,  wonder what Lynch/Frost are going do.

http://consequenceofsound.net/2014/10/da...s-in-2016/
I just read this too. AMAZING NEWS! 25 Years!
and happy it's not a reboot, but continuation of the original story.
Wow. I never followed the series myself, but I have nothing but empathy for everyone who had been left hanging all these years. Congratulations! I hope it shapes up to be the closure you've been waiting for, guys. I just might do a binge watch once the new season hits Blu-Ray.
I'm ofisschialley indifferent to this.
matrixgrindhouse Wrote:Wow. I never followed the series myself, but I have nothing but empathy for everyone who had been left hanging all these years. Congratulations! I hope it shapes up to be the closure you've been waiting for, guys. I just might do a binge watch once the new season hits Blu-Ray.
I always thought the original series had an excellent ending. The problems were with Lynch and Frost trying to figure out how to stretch the story into a second season they never thought they'd get.

That said, I could actually see this as something they planned 25 years ago and that idea has me excited for this.

[video=youtube_share;BL57-9171pk]http://youtu.be/BL57-9171pk[/video]
the second season wasnt so bad if you remove all storylines not involving Dale Cooper/Windom Earle.
The second season was great, it's just that the first season was perfect and by comparison the second one wasn't up to snuff. Really it's all subjective. Personally I like to think of season 2 as multiple seasons, it's almost 3 times as many episodes as season 1. Then the film and the missing pieces are pretty much a season or so, all together. Now this new season will have 9 episodes.

Using that logic we already have 5 seasons and the new one in 2016 makes 6.

#SixSeasonsAndAHashTag :wacko:
reave Wrote:I'm ofisschialley indifferent to this.

Nothing in this thread can possibly beat that post.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7