• Most new users don't bother reading our rules. Here's the one that is ignored almost immediately upon signup: DO NOT ASK FOR FANEDIT LINKS PUBLICLY. First, read the FAQ. Seriously. What you want is there. You can also send a message to the editor. If that doesn't work THEN post in the Trade & Request forum. Anywhere else and it will be deleted and an infraction will be issued.
  • If this is your first time here please read our FAQ and Rules pages. They have some useful information that will get us all off on the right foot, especially our Own the Source rule. If you do not understand any of these rules send a private message to one of our staff for further details.
  • Please read our Rules & Guidelines

Vote now in wave 1 of the FEOTM Reboot!

What are you listening to at the moment?

I am still listening to my 2 disc CD set of Metallica Live in Seoul South Korea,which is included with my Metallica HD2DVD project.

great music from a great movie:
rightnowplayingui0.jpg

You certainly have diverse tastes, Heinrich!

SEANWOOKIE? said:
Gow do you get to where you see the album covers like that?

it?s an itunes easter egg. just like the excel pinball machine...

I'm checking out 2001 A Space Odyssey soundtrack at the moment to see if it's any good.

musictx7.png

the red and the blue one on the left look like good music. :)

what about the 300 soundtrack?

I like 300 I downloaded it after I found out some one Rapid Shared it a day before the movie came out to try it.

SEANWOOKIE? said:
I downloaded it after I found out some one Rapid Shared it a day before the movie came out to try it.

...and by that you surely mean ?bought it at itunes musicstore? otherwise we would be talking piracy and piracy -as we all know- is the mother of all evil...

fucking shitty fuck day! one of those days for which there is no use in anyone?s life...

I guess it?s aggressive music time. ?Death is fucking you insane?

nowplayingia7.jpg

casualimp said:
Someone's got a case of the Mondays. :D

dude! it?s not only monday. it?s a monday born and raised in hell. then set off to rule my world on one single fucking day!

aah! i guess it?s time to go sleeping and start over with a better day...

Sorry to hear that man. Rest it off as there will always be better days.

I'm finally listening to the Sparks' second album, A Woofer in Tweeter's Clothing.

Sparks = good.

Back
Top Bottom