• Most new users don't bother reading our rules. Here's the one that is ignored almost immediately upon signup: DO NOT ASK FOR FANEDIT LINKS PUBLICLY. First, read the FAQ. Seriously. What you want is there. You can also send a message to the editor. If that doesn't work THEN post in the Trade & Request forum. Anywhere else and it will be deleted and an infraction will be issued.
  • If this is your first time here please read our FAQ and Rules pages. They have some useful information that will get us all off on the right foot, especially our Own the Source rule. If you do not understand any of these rules send a private message to one of our staff for further details.
  • Please read our Rules & Guidelines

Read BEFORE posting Trades & Request

The Incredible Hulk - Mr. Coopers HD Extended Edition

MisterCooper

Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
The Incredible Hulk : HD Extended Edition

The movie is now about 2 scientists and 2 madmen, and a completely standalone film with a set up for a sequel.

I'd like to start out that I do not like Marvel movies AT ALL, I liked the Hulk, but after
Ed Norton and Louis Leterrier got screwed on this film and they replaced Ed Norton and
changed Bruce Banner into some goofball
that turns into Shrek that dabs for children, I just stopped caring.
Not into the modern movie serial with saturday morning cartoon characters, but to each their own.

This film had a troubled production and we'll never see what it was meant to be, there's still about
20 minutes of more footage I've heard that wasn't released.

I tried to do what I could with what I had, I didn't add all of the deleted scenes, and I also cut
some things people may not like (the avengers post credits, dr sterns transformation),
and I did random cuts throughout the film as well, mostly awkard reaction inserts, padding and rushed edits during some
of the action scenes.

A lot of great character moments were in the deleted
scenes on the bluray that were all in SD and unmastered (Marvel probably did that on purpose)

But now for the first time EVER, the deleted scenes are in HD, color graded and mixed properly!!!
Tools used : Topaz Video Enhance Ai , Magix Vegas

Deleted Scenes reintergrated into the film (example)

*Not the most exciting scene, as this is where the movie takes a moment to breathe,
but it's a good example of how the upscale footage fits in pretty seamlessly
with the original HD theatrical footage.

||HEVC 8mbps VBR || 1920x1080 || 5.1 English Audio ||

Additions:
Bruce gets package from Mr Blue
Bruce doing yoga
Thunderbolt Ross upset on the plane
Thunderbolt Ross, Blonsky talk with General Joe Greller
Extended dialog with Thunderbolt Ross, Blonsky in hangar
Pizza deliveries to Nerds and Frat girls
Pizza delivery to Martin Starr
Stanley and Bruce talk about the missing files
Betty and Bruce at Doc's
Dinner with Doc
The Flower
Doc trying to pick Bruces brain
Morning plans
Extended dialog on campus with Betty and Bruce
Thunderbolt Ross and Kathleen Sparr have a one on one
Extended NOT sex scene with Betty and Bruce
Alternate Gunship scene with Bronsky and Starr
Extended dialog scenes with Thunderbolt, Bruce, Betty
during evacuation
Doc and Betty phone call

Removals:
Universal Logo - replaced with
80's Universal Logo mixed Marvel

Cut the "You wouldn't like me when I'm angry" "OK Pervert!"
joke from the Pizza scene, she just shuts the door
in his face now and hes shocked

The Backbone in the mirror

Cut Samuel Sterns getting blood in
his head

Avengers post credit trailer

Original Runtime : 1h 52m
New Runtime : 2hr 16min (2hr 10min w/o credits)

Last edited:
The deleted scenes looks amazing! It's really annoying how much great Thunderbolt Ross's scenes were cut in the theatrical.

The deleted scenes looks amazing! It's really annoying how much great Thunderbolt Ross's scenes were cut in the theatrical.
Thanks! Topaz really worked some magic on this, and agreed -- a lot of great character scenes were excised. The theatrical cut almost comes across like Thunderbolt just hates his daughters boyfriend. I think Blonsky's motivation too comes across clearer, he's an aging soldier almost past his prime, instead of a bruce competition.

Last edited:
Have been using Topaz Video Enhance Ai for some time and it's indeed a amazing program to bring new life into a video. Could not imagine using this program 10 years ago, wonder what we will use in another 10!

cranked up the audio clean up too high during the deleted scenes * fixed that*
Someone had mentioned a scene with loose sync and a jump cut, once I find that info I'll make a new version.

Looks like great work! Incredible Hulk is definitely a movie that would have benefited from a lengthier runtime.

This is interesting, and I definitely would love to check it out! I've been working on my own extended cut of The Incredible Hulk, and even upgraded the deleted scenes to 1080 with Topaz, but it's been on my back burner for a long time. On top of inserting the deleted scenes (though not all), I've also done some color grading, mainly trying to brighten a few scenes that are really dark, and added the lonely man theme to one scene. I'm still not entirely satisfied with my edit though. It runs 2hrs14mins.

Great initiative, the deleted scenes add a lot of depth to the characters.

It seems you have left the alternative intro out. Is that the case?

This looks great! Aside from the resolution upgrade, how does this edit differ from the Tomahawk one (which I really love)?

topaz video ai has had model improvements over the years, so considering how good those scenes looked for the time is impressive for upscaled

Back
Top Bottom