• Most new users don't bother reading our rules. Here's the one that is ignored almost immediately upon signup: DO NOT ASK FOR FANEDIT LINKS PUBLICLY. First, read the FAQ. Seriously. What you want is there. You can also send a message to the editor. If that doesn't work THEN post in the Trade & Request forum. Anywhere else and it will be deleted and an infraction will be issued.
  • If this is your first time here please read our FAQ and Rules pages. They have some useful information that will get us all off on the right foot, especially our Own the Source rule. If you do not understand any of these rules send a private message to one of our staff for further details.
  • Please read our Rules & Guidelines

Vote now in wave 1 of the FEOTM Reboot!

The Durnk Thread

Are you drunk?

• Total voters
I shouldn't be getting drunk at 10:48 PM — the optimal time for tipsiness is between 6:00 & 9:00 PM, IMO — yet here I am.

I want somebody to love. I need somebody to love. Especially if she's a natural redhead with a great singing voice in the contralto range.

I don't care for the Pet Shop Boys. Listened to a couple of their songs; bleech.

Everything in moderation. That may be an ironic statement in this thread, but it's true. Extremes are extremely un-cromulent.

Before tonight, I had no interest in ever watching Game of Thrones. After tonight ... I still don't.

Emilia Clarke makes me randy, though — even if she did date arch-asshole Seth MacFarlane.

I actually have that album on vinyl.

People often tell me I have a drinking problem, but i honestly can't tell what it would be. I'm actually *very* good at drinking.

TmGQUzNwuCJGu0hw5hqy3YclCEk=.gif

last night i was one sip away from throwing up bad. me and my friends were playing this game that they made up that's basically made for everyone to get super drunk, and we all sure did. unfortunately i usually don't use my phone when drunk, otherwise i'd post here every once in a while.

I only threw up once while drunk. I ate too soon after downing a bottle. I'll never make that mistake again.

i've done it about half a dozen times, at least. it's the worst. yesterday i had lunch and ate one chocolate bar, then ate nothing for 3-4 hours, drinking no water during this time either. next thing i knew i was drinking a bottle of whiskey and having a couple of shots of cheap vodka mixed with some cheap soda. oh man... i am indeed a stupid 18 year old...

My ex called it tekillya. I enjoy it more than almost everybody I know, though I certainly understand why it's disliked. Don't drink gold tequila, go blanco. Shoot for the worm.

I haven't a clue what tequila tastes like. I should pick up some the next time I decide to blitz myself.

man, i had one miserable shot and almost threw up. it’s the only drink that does this to me. fuck tequila.

I don't like it either. Vodka or gin for me thanks. Or whiskey. Maybe brandy.

> Likes gin

> Doesn't like tequila

No. No, I don't think he does.

I admit I’ve had a few dunkels this evening in Stuttgart.

Back
Top Bottom