• Most new users don't bother reading our rules. Here's the one that is ignored almost immediately upon signup: DO NOT ASK FOR FANEDIT LINKS PUBLICLY. First, read the FAQ. Seriously. What you want is there. You can also send a message to the editor. If that doesn't work THEN post in the Trade & Request forum. Anywhere else and it will be deleted and an infraction will be issued.
  • If this is your first time here please read our FAQ and Rules pages. They have some useful information that will get us all off on the right foot, especially our Own the Source rule. If you do not understand any of these rules send a private message to one of our staff for further details.
  • Please read our Rules & Guidelines

Read BEFORE posting Trades & Request

Super Mario Bros Wonder

tremault

Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
Anyone playing this?
I'm really enjoying it at the moment. it started off very easy and gives plenty of opportunity to progress but also has some very challenging stages! I have done two 4 star stages so far and had a good time doing so, but I'm scared to try the 5 star stages! I'm reasonably good at mario style games, but my ability is inconsistent. It can be easy for me to make small simple mistakes.
I love the music and the vibe of it. it's really bright and cheerful and the little flower guy shouts encouragement at you and that's really neat.

I really dislike the look of this game, and I honestly can't explain why. So I was turned off initially. However, after watching my favorite streamer play a bit of it, I gotta admit that it looks like fun. I just got the new Sonic game recently, but maybe when I'm done with that I'll check this out.
I've never been very good at Mario. I've recently been slowly making my way through World now that I have a way of playing it physically, and I'd like to think my Mario skills are slowly improving.

Yeah my best friend also hates it. He said it's too happy and fun and he wants to feel miserable. I kinda get that, we need to play what matches our mood. I don't know if that resonates with you at all, but it is a rather over-jolly game.
Super Mario World! a classic!! That's pretty hard too. The controls are digital so it is less about fine control and more about timing and sense of velocity. Playing that game a few months ago for the first time in years, I really struggled to get back into it.
Wonder feels a lot more fluid, and easier to get into but the challenge comes after.

Wonder continues to be great fun.
I consider it Super Mario Bros. 7.
SMB, SMB2(USA), SMB3, SMW, NSMBWii, NSMBWiiU, SMBW.
Fantastic run of games. I still have vivid memories of playing the OG when it was brand new...

I still haven’t even beat the SMB deluxe (the wii remake) so I’m going to wait on this one. I did beat Odyssey though and man was that game awesome. Felt like Mario 64 all over again. I was considering trying out the new RPG remake but I’m going to wait til next year when the Thousand Year Door remake comes out, love how they enhanced the graphics!

I think the thing about Wonder that’s turning me off is when things get crazy and everything transforms. Almost like when Pokemon Sword/Shield came out and people were upset over the DMAX gym battles and whatnot. People don’t like change sometimes but I get that you can’t just make the same game everytime.

Back
Top Bottom