• Most new users don't bother reading our rules. Here's the one that is ignored almost immediately upon signup: DO NOT ASK FOR FANEDIT LINKS PUBLICLY. First, read the FAQ. Seriously. What you want is there. You can also send a message to the editor. If that doesn't work THEN post in the Trade & Request forum. Anywhere else and it will be deleted and an infraction will be issued.
  • If this is your first time here please read our FAQ and Rules pages. They have some useful information that will get us all off on the right foot, especially our Own the Source rule. If you do not understand any of these rules send a private message to one of our staff for further details.
  • Please read our Rules & Guidelines

Read BEFORE posting Trades & Request

SpongeBob (season 13)

strangecalendars

Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
I haven't been able to finish season 13 since I cut the cable cord at the beginning of last year, but the DVD finally came out so I was able to give it a watch. And honestly, I feel like it's one of the best seasons in years. It has so many good episodes and really brings back that classic sense of humor that was missing from some of the other seasons (think seasons 6-9ish). It seems like they're introducing some more little bits of continuity between episodes, which I like, though I'm still not sure how I feel about the inclusion of references to Kamp Koral. Some of them feel natural, like in the scrapbook in Friend-iversary, but others feel completely shoehorned in, like when Narlene appears last minute in Sandy Help Us!.

Any other thoughts on this season?

Back
Top Bottom