• Most new users don't bother reading our rules. Here's the one that is ignored almost immediately upon signup: DO NOT ASK FOR FANEDIT LINKS PUBLICLY. First, read the FAQ. Seriously. What you want is there. You can also send a message to the editor. If that doesn't work THEN post in the Trade & Request forum. Anywhere else and it will be deleted and an infraction will be issued.
  • If this is your first time here please read our FAQ and Rules pages. They have some useful information that will get us all off on the right foot, especially our Own the Source rule. If you do not understand any of these rules send a private message to one of our staff for further details.
  • Please read our Rules & Guidelines

Vote now in wave 1 of the FEOTM Reboot!

Rogues Alternate/Retro Cover/Poster thread/thread

A week and a half is not so bad. At least you have the patience. I take the Lieutenant Worf approach to making models.

:lol:

Is the Lieutenant Worf approach any worse than Captain Picard's?

This thread really makes me want to start painting model kits again.

^ How could he fit in there? Was he held at gun point?
spruce-moose.jpg

Realized last night that the Imperial P-51RX fighter would likely be a long range craft, so I'll need a short range fighter for "It followed us" - "No, it's a short range fighter" just for two (maybe three) shots, so I may make something out of a Messerschmitt 109 kit, thought of using that skyraider test model thing but I think those too had a long range.

Thought of this today, should work:
starwarsserialraven743Xconcept_zps4e861281.jpg

ETA:
starwarsserialraven743Xconcept2_zpsed964990.jpg

Notes to self:
mermaid-party_0006.jpg

Dollar store plastic plates = flying saucer body. Add spare bubble turrets from bomber model kit, add death ray of some kind.
Underwater/under ice base in the arctic: launching point of clone Hitler's armada (plan 9 like miniature production values for all this).

"It followed us!" - "No. It's a short range fighter"
20223%20stand_New.jpg

Will have to repaint it. Not sure yet how to repaint diecast.

ETA: It isn't diecast! So I'll just have to sand down the factory paint job and paint it imperial grey.

Found this one at a thrift store for 50 cents:
$T2eC16N,!ykE9s7tvVepBSEps2kS(g~~60_1.JPG

^ Haha, I hope so ;)
I think that one is going to be a rebel ship.

The Tie Fighter replacement model is done. Now to make something to allow me to hold it in front of the camera, just something like the wrong end of a paint brush wedged into where the landing gear would be and painted flat black or covered in some black fabric so the camera doesn't see it when held in front of a black screen.

Tie bomber ;)

It sure could be a B wing too though...

Newly unearthed P51RX Tie Fighter test footage, warning: If you are seated, before viewing this video please install a seat belt on your chair, cause this footage is SO EXTREME it will knock you out of your seat and back into the 1940s!

Back
Top Bottom