• Most new users don't bother reading our rules. Here's the one that is ignored almost immediately upon signup: DO NOT ASK FOR FANEDIT LINKS PUBLICLY. First, read the FAQ. Seriously. What you want is there. You can also send a message to the editor. If that doesn't work THEN post in the Trade & Request forum. Anywhere else and it will be deleted and an infraction will be issued.
  • If this is your first time here please read our FAQ and Rules pages. They have some useful information that will get us all off on the right foot, especially our Own the Source rule. If you do not understand any of these rules send a private message to one of our staff for further details.
  • Please read our Rules & Guidelines

Read BEFORE posting Trades & Request

Iron Man 3 - Extremis Edition

Bobson Dugnutt

Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
Is that all you've got? A cheap trick and a cheesy one-liner?

A holiday gift, of another extended cut! This time, it's one of the only Marvel projects set at Christmas, Iron Man 3!

Biggest addition to this cut is a small subplot with Harley, and his mentioned but unseen bully, EJ. There's more to the Tennessee stuff, which makes it feel less like a little pit stop.

ADDITIONS
- added Happy catching Killian's goon, Savrin, sitting on a Stark car
- added The Mandarin hearing of the Chinese Theatre bombing, and calling for a new shoot for another message
- added Rhodey in the White House Situation Room, conferring with the Vice President
- added EJ and his buddies rolling up to Harley while Tony has a panic attack
- added Tony telling EJ and his buddies to get away from the collapsing water tower
- added Harley and Tony saving EJ from the aftermath of the water towerr collapse
- added Tony causing a situation at the beauty pageant, with an extended Stan Lee cameo!
- added extended scene with Maya sending all of the Extremis research to Tony, so he can continue to work on it, and figure out how to reverse it
- added Savrin as the Iron Patriot on Air Force One, encountering a secret service agent
- added all-new mid-credits scene

Theatrical - 02:10:25

Extremis Edition - 02:18:11

Added - 8:08

I got to use probably my favourite artwork for the film, for the poster, and altered it a lot, but I think it's rather grand.

ironman3.png

Merry Christmas, Happy Holidays, and have a Happy New Year!

I like the poster. Can I ask your process for making the painted style images? I'm assuming there's some sort of AI plugin/service which takes a photo and changes it into a "painted" style. I've tried some of these services but haven't found anything that gives good results.

I like the poster. Can I ask your process for making the painted style images? I'm assuming there's some sort of AI plugin/service which takes a photo and changes it into a "painted" style. I've tried some of these services but haven't found anything that gives good results.
It's found art with text added. Most editors here don't make the poster/cover art.

It's found art with text added. Most editors here don't make the poster/cover art.
Oh I see. I've played around with various "AI" things that create/modify that type of painted style image but they tend not to give good results, I was hoping this was done by some Photoshop plugin or whatever. Anyway, thanks.

Back
Top Bottom