• Most new users don't bother reading our rules. Here's the one that is ignored almost immediately upon signup: DO NOT ASK FOR FANEDIT LINKS PUBLICLY. First, read the FAQ. Seriously. What you want is there. You can also send a message to the editor. If that doesn't work THEN post in the Trade & Request forum. Anywhere else and it will be deleted and an infraction will be issued.
  • If this is your first time here please read our FAQ and Rules pages. They have some useful information that will get us all off on the right foot, especially our Own the Source rule. If you do not understand any of these rules send a private message to one of our staff for further details.
  • Please read our Rules & Guidelines

Read BEFORE posting Trades & Request

I have a YouTube comic book channel if anyone is interested. It's called Just Comix

I just looked and 25% of our views came from right here! You guys are fantastically awesome (if that's a word?) My buddy and I who did this channel cannot thank you enough. We have more content coming!

Hi there! What's up guys here?
Hey, I'm an editor on here and I'm a big comic book fan as you will be able to tell by my edits. However, I have always wanted to start a comic book channel and now that I have some editing knowledge from doing this it seemed like the time to do it.

I know that there are other comic books guys on here so I thought I would let people know about it here too.

We did a special Valentines Day episode.
If you guys are looking to do follow up reviews to this episode that tie back into this special in the future it would be interesting to see you both review these Spider-Man character related storylines.

Norman Osborn (The issue/storyline before he gets amnesia)

Harry Osborn (The Drug storyline)

Flash Thompson (His military storyline)

Gwen Stacy (Turning Point and it's follow up storyline)

Curt Connors (The issue where ''The Lizard'' first appears)

J. Jonah Jameson (The one where Spider-Man saves his son but still gets blamed anyway or when he officially becomes a photographer for the Daily Bugle)

Mary Jane Wattson (Any issue that provides interesting development or insight into their relationship)

Amazing Fantasy 15 (Since you mentioned the whole power and responsibility thing)

If you guys are looking to do follow up reviews to this episode that tie back into this special in the future it would be interesting to see you both review these Spider-Man character related storylines.

Norman Osborn (The issue/storyline before he gets amnesia)

Harry Osborn (The Drug storyline)

Flash Thompson (His military storyline)

Gwen Stacy (Turning Point and it's follow up storyline)

Curt Connors (The issue where ''The Lizard'' first appears)

J. Jonah Jameson (The one where Spider-Man saves his son but still gets blamed anyway or when he officially becomes a photographer for the Daily Bugle)

Mary Jane Wattson (Any issue that provides interesting development or insight into their relationship)

Amazing Fantasy 15 (Since you mentioned the whole power and responsibility thing)
All great suggestions honestly. Because of the nature of the channel where I pick something and then Seth picks something, we jump around a lot because there is just so much to explore and talk about. I'm sure we will visit at least some of these things at some point and will have enough videos to create playlists as well.

Right now I'm working on a Superman-Fantastic 4 crossover that was meant to be in the first half of Dec but had to put it away to focus on other videos. Then it's Seth's pick again.

BTW... if you ever wonder who picked what book? The thumbnail is the clue. Who has their avatar first is the one who picked. So in this case it was Seth that picked Spider-Man Blue.

This was actually supposed to be our 3rd video and it kind of shows. I know we haven't been doing this very long, but I can just tell this was an older video LOL.

Back
Top Bottom