• Most new users don't bother reading our rules. Here's the one that is ignored almost immediately upon signup: DO NOT ASK FOR FANEDIT LINKS PUBLICLY. First, read the FAQ. Seriously. What you want is there. You can also send a message to the editor. If that doesn't work THEN post in the Trade & Request forum. Anywhere else and it will be deleted and an infraction will be issued.
  • If this is your first time here please read our FAQ and Rules pages. They have some useful information that will get us all off on the right foot, especially our Own the Source rule. If you do not understand any of these rules send a private message to one of our staff for further details.
  • Please read our Rules & Guidelines

Read BEFORE posting Trades & Request

Cover artist needed

LieutenantDan

Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
Hi all!

First time conscripting a cover artist to design a poster for my next fan edit.

I have the concept ready to go, just need someone with the Photoshop skills.

Hit me up!

Thanks

Dan

Thought this poster might represent what we might feel ;)
posters-big-question-mark.jpg

In all seriousness, can you share more details? You might get more interest that way.

So basically what I'm after, is a poster that is similar to this one:

Except the image will be Kylo Ren (facing right) and inside the helmet, I want to substitute Luke with Rey looking at the twin suns at the end of The Rise of Skywalker. I already have the image of Ren ready to go and was thinking of capturing a still from the end of TROS for the interior.

Hopefully that makes sense!

Same font along the bottom albeit with the text 'After The Dark Times'.

Except the image will be Kylo Ren (facing right) and inside the helmet, I want to substitute Luke with Rey looking at the twin suns at the end of The Rise of Skywalker. I already have the image of Ren ready to go and was thinking of capturing a still from the end of TROS for the interior..
Funnily enough, that was exactly the poster I pictured when I saw the thread for After the Dark Times.

OMG. It's....perfect! Would you mind PM'ing me a high-res version? Thank you so much!
That's the full image, it's just resized by the forum software, if you right click and save it, it's a fair size, but the original kylo image was not available in a larger size, so I can't actually make it any more detailed.

That's the full image, it's just resized by the forum software, if you right click and save it, it's a fair size, but the original kylo image was not available in a larger size, so I can't actually make it any more detailed.
I ran your poster through Photo Enhance AI, I got it to 3000 pixels tall before it started looking a bit off, but it should suffice if the OP wants something bigger.

Sweet as. Thank you so much (again!) Amazed at how quickly you could turn this around.

Back
Top Bottom