• Most new users don't bother reading our rules. Here's the one that is ignored almost immediately upon signup: DO NOT ASK FOR FANEDIT LINKS PUBLICLY. First, read the FAQ. Seriously. What you want is there. You can also send a message to the editor. If that doesn't work THEN post in the Trade & Request forum. Anywhere else and it will be deleted and an infraction will be issued.
  • If this is your first time here please read our FAQ and Rules pages. They have some useful information that will get us all off on the right foot, especially our Own the Source rule. If you do not understand any of these rules send a private message to one of our staff for further details.
  • Please read our Rules & Guidelines

Read BEFORE posting Trades & Request

Guess who's back, back again...

DSM2337

Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
It looks like info is back with a better interface. Save on the DMs :)

woah, that's pretty cool. the filtering is nice.

I'm changing my name to something that starts with a number, so my edits aren't relegated to page 11 :p  :D . @"Adabisi" you lucky dog.

But seriously the search and filtering options are a huge improvement.... niiiiccceeee.

The new look is pretty slick!

One thing I noticed (which I've emailed them about) is that the DLC download links are b0rked. But it's ok - just change "/fanedits/files" to "/files" and the files are available.

Love the new search function.
That One Guy said:
One thing I noticed (which I've emailed them about) is that the DLC download links are b0rked. But it's ok - just change "/fanedits/files" to "/files" and the files are available.
Thanks for the info.

Sadly some older edit DLCs I tried are dead links. (Okay, re-checking every package is a lot of work and so would be maintaining)

If you come across dead links you should probably send them an email and let them know.

MiniMetroid said:
Thanks for the info.

what-you-did-there-i-see-it.thumbnail.jpg

Great news.

Sadly, CBB's The Matrix Dezionized link is dead even when removing /fanedits/ from the address.

Plissken1138 said:
Sadly, CBB's The Matrix Dezionized link is dead even when removing /fanedits/ from the address.

Please do not reference missing edits in this thread, it is not the proper place to do so.  First contact the editor, 2nd check the Trade/Request forum, 3rd make a request.

Back
Top Bottom